Lavender Tee Tree Deodorant Tube
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This natural deodorant is made with organic essential oils with natural cleansing and deodorizing properties to make you feel - and smell - fresh and fantastic! Deodorant can be one of the most prevalent ways we introduce toxins, like aluminum into our bodies.
- Aluminum-free and baking soda-free
- Natural deodorant, not an antiperspirant. It may take some getting used to if you are transitioning from commercial varieties, but, despite what we are told, we are supposed to sweat. This deodorant works wonders at deodorizing when you do experience this natural bodily process.
- Contains coconut oil, arrowroot powder, magnesium hydroxide, beeswax, jojoba oil, pine essential oil, cedar wood essential oil, bergamot essential oil, vitamin E oil
- Biodegradable: Comes in a 2.75 oz eco-friendly biodegradable tube (up to 30% more than other natural deodorant brands).
- HOW TO USE: Gently push up on tube to access desired amount of deodorant. Apply to under arms, massaging in with fingers as necessary. Store in a cool, dry place.
*Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, Magnesium hydroxide, *Cera alba (beeswax), *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, *Vegetable glycerin, *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, *Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Please note: During warmer months, this product may warm in transit. This means it may come a bit softer when it is delivered to you, and there is potential for some oil marks on the packaging due to slight melting. It should not warm enough to melt or harm the product itself. We advise sticking your product in the fridge for about 10 minutes upon arrival to help it reach its intended consistency.